Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Waiting

I really dislike this waiting period.  Waiting for surgery and then ttc again.  I keep calculating in my head when we may be able to ttc and I'm hoping for late May but realistically it could be June or July.  It really could be late summer if I have to have two surgeries.
Anyways, on a side note.  I read an article about the Duggars today and I became extremely annoyed.  Please God forgive me.  But why do these people have to be so annoyingly fertile.  They are expecting yet another grandchild.  The girl who is married to one of the Duggar children is maybe 23 and already on her second pregnancy, so she'll probably have like 30 children too by the time it's all said and done.  And then it talked about how the elder Duggar couple hasn't ruled out a 20th child and I'm sure they'll have no problem conceiving this child either.  Though they already have 19 and 2 grandchildren and many more in the future I'm sure to enjoy.  Sorry if this is a little offensive.  But for an infertile this is difficult to stomach, as I would be happy with just one.  One little baby to enjoy would just bring me extreme joy.  I really should be more angry at the media for publishing this all over the place.  This really isn't big news.  Please media stop advertising every Duggar pregnancy, it's annoying.  There are other major crisis in the world going on that are really important, plenty for you to report on other than pointless announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment