Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blogging...

I really enjoy reading other women's blogs about infertility.  It helps to have someone else to relate to as there is noone in my life right now that is going through these same struggles.  We are going to start going to a support group weekly starting in mid-April, which I'm actually really looking forward to.  But anyways, I came across this one site/blog that I really enjoyed reading...

http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/

I got a pretty good laugh out of a lot of these and could really relate.  A lot of people have asked me why I have deleted my fb account.  Well, I did this for many reasons actually.  One I needed to disconnect with some people in my life and start fresh.  But also to keep my sanity through the fertility process.  I think #779 sums it up pretty well.  I hope to someday create a new account, but for now I think it's for the better in staying strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment