Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

O...O... Pain

Today was ovulation day and I could definitely feel it, horrible pain in my abdomen.  I guess it could be one of many things the ovary stretching, the egg releasing (2 eggs releasing), endometriosis scarring on the ovary causing pain, etc etc etc.  All I know is I couldn't walk or much less move for half of the day.  I've never had ovulation pain like that before so hopefully it's a good sign.  Unfortunately it makes me constantly think that something is wrong.  Luckily it was a Sunday and I was off today so I could stay home and relax all day.

By the evening the pain had subsided to small twinges and Chuck and I went on a mini date to Buca.  I was wanting Italian so it was nice to get out and have a nice dinner just the two of us.  It's really good to do these things it helps to get our minds off of everything and really just enjoy each other for awhile.  We can't base our happiness on whether or not we are pregnant.  I heard that quote from Bill Rancic from my show and it really made me think how true that is, no matter what God has planned for us we need to be happy with what we have and not focus on the negative.  We are 2 very lucky people in many ways and need to be thankful for the lives we are blessed with.  So Chuck and I keep joking about "our twins" and though it's funny to joke about we really don't know what's going to happen this cycle or the next or next.  We pray for the what's best and really hope things work out, but we just don't know.  I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for either outcome though it's hard to not have my hopes up.  I just know that if this cycle didn't take it's not the end and we can keep on trying.  So now we go on and try to keep our minds off of everything and enjoy being married.

No comments:

Post a Comment