Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Something to Laugh At

Now if only I would have just listened to this at-home advice maybe I could just boost my fertility.  Thanks to the Bump for sending me this today.  Who needs doctors or medications, as the bump suggest I just need to eat healthy, stay calm, and not smoke then I can increase my fertility.  What a joke?  Must have been written by some super fertile woman who thinks she has solved the mystery to infertility.  I despise getting these nonsense articles in my inbox from people who have no concept of infertility treatments what-so-ever. 

Below is how the link to the article is worded and the link.  I'm just glad the Bump has told me that I don't need doctors or drugs.  I mean we just all love throwing our money away on something we don't need right? When all we really needed to do was stay calm.


6 all-natural fertility boosters

Now you can boost your fertility without any doctors or drugs -- and the best part? You don't even need to leave your house to do it. Read on for these six easy lifestyle changes that up your chances of seeing that BFP. (And hey, you'll have an excuse to get an uber-relaxing massage!)
Boost your fertility now

No comments:

Post a Comment