Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Today we said goodbye to my Great-Aunt (Mimi), she was such a wonderful and kind person.  She was my yaya's sister and was like another grandma (yaya) to me.  My heart aches thinking I will never see her again and I never got to officially say goodbye.  I will miss her more than words can ever express.  She was ill, so I hope now she is in heaven resting peacefully with all of her loved ones up there.  I still can't imagine not seeing her again.  It's been a tough week since she has passed.  Her and my Yaya talked on the phone 4 or 5 times a day.  I'm worried about my Yaya, I don't want her to be lonely.  I know she is going to miss her sister tremendously.  I'm going to be sure to go visit and spend time with her more often.  I just hope Mimi knew how much we all loved and cared for her.  She will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment