Finally Pregnant!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

One Healthy Hearbeat

One healthy beautiful heartbeat!  Sadly the twin was actually a vanishing twin and the other sac was much smaller and could barely be seen.  I am so grateful for our one healthy baby, we were able to see and hear the heartbeat.  Which was absolutely amazing!  I'm 9 weeks today, so I'm still in that nervous stage.  I'm worried about the quality of my uterus after the septum resection and just hoping everything is going to be okay.  I was released from the RE today.  Graduating from their office was bittersweet.  I'm going to miss the staff there, but I'm definitely not going to miss infertility treatment.  I have my next appointment with my regular OB in 4 weeks, which seems like forever.  I'm not going to be able to see my baby for 4 weeks.  I'm going to be so nervous for the remainder of the first trimester.   I feel so blessed right now, God is good.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Congratulations on your pregnancy! I know how scary it is to graduate from your RE and I hope the 4 week wait flies by for you! I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle! Wow 9 weeks, you are so close to that first trimester being done! Rest up and enjoy these next 30ish weeks.

    ReplyDelete